Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bras

Due to my influx of bacne in the last couple of months I have tried to remove my sweaty gym clothes ASAP. Today was not an exception, however my husband being home at the time was. I changed into a loose t-shirt choosing not to put a bra back on because of the locking in the sweat shit I was trying to rid myself of in the first place. After making myself a snack and sitting down at the table to eat it my husband gives me a puzzled look and says "are you going commando"? For those of you (I hope not many) who don't know what this originally was: it is when someone is going without underwear (normally a guy, normally bottoms). WTH? Am I appalling, is he becoming old and prudish, or was it too much to handle LOL! Who knows, I was starving. I shrugged at him and said "yea, so what". That was it. Where is it written that anyone has to where a bra anywhere? They are NOT comfortable and the sexier they are the more uncomfortable the bra becomes. I would choose to not wear bras and instead apply those little stripper stars to prevent the new crayon syndrome that we get to sport whenever we get goose bumps. Why didn't anyone invent some insane little device, that includes wire nonetheless, to help boys when they go through puberty. What is the difference between sagging tits and a hard on? They are equally embarrassing and, depending on the person, can make for a very awkward situation. I think I will look into the invention of bras, I'm sure it was a man who came up with the marvelous idea and it was probably the same man who said "boys, if you feel one coming on and you need to stand in front of others, just untuck your shirt". A baggy untucked shirt would've been fine for us women too, asshole.

1 comment:

Missuz J said...

My bra comes off at 7:00, and these babies are NOT perky. After 12 hours, being strapped into that thing just becomes too damn much.