Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ramble, Ramble

I am so ready to be out of my house! It has been on the market for a little over a month and we have only had 1 walk through but a ton of people pick up flyer's--I am getting discouraged. I realized that I was done with this house when I no longer take pride in yard work (which used to be my Zen therapy) and I only clean just in case I get a call for a walk through (cleaning, too, helped relieve stress). I know the "market" is slow but come on! Throw me a bone already. I am also nervous to move out of this house and into a rental & storage unit at the same time I am starting a new school year. On the flip side I don't want to spend Christmas in a rental nor do I want my hubbie building our dream home through one of our cold, wet winters. I guess I'm just screwed. I need to realize I can't have it all. 8 DAYS UNTIL MAUI--WITHOUT CHILDREN!!
That is my only silver lining at the moment. Oh, back to the yard work. I used to LOVE pulling weeds and beautifying my yard but I dread it now. I have resorted to putting one of my goats inside our little fenced area so she can eat weeds rather than me picking them (can you say REDNECK?). For curiosity purposes, here is a link to see my house http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes/kanarraville-ut/
scroll down, it is the house with the red roof and beat up car in the drive. My hubbie has his dream truck and I the family SUV but because of gas prices and his LONG commute, we own a Plymouth Neon who has seen better days. It was supposed to have been moved so that it wasn't in the ad pic, but it was out of gas. Have any of you drove home from work and parked your car and NOT realize that you were out of gas? I have never had this happen but shit like that happens to Jesse all the time so I wasn't too surprised. I hope the link works, I'm not too tech savvy. That is all I have, nothing funny, nothing to bitch about, just THAT.

No comments: