Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Status Update

I seem to be able to update the "happenings" in my life on both my Facebook and MySpace (yes, I still MySpace; I have a cousin stationed in South Korea and this is our only way of communicating) but have a difficult time updating my blog. I wonder if the status update on social networking sites is more approachable because I am not pressured into writing something of length or depth whereas here I am. Due to the status update habit I have, I will devote this entire post to just that.

I became a football addict this year and my fave team made it to and won Superbowl 44. Go Saints!

Remodeling and refurbishing bedrooms! Almost done and they look GREAT!!

Feeling like an incompetent teacher as of late; nothing to warrant it just me being me.

We have caught EVERY illness that has gone around this year; lots of days out of school for the boys good thing they are geniuses!

Tel knows all of his letters (capitals and lowercase) and their sounds--- Kindergarten will be a breeze!

Dax is still awesome at school; reads on a high school level and understands it too. Next year is his last in elementary.

Jesse and Dax's PineWood Derby car took 2nd place; way to go Cub Scouts.

Planning our first camping trip for the end of March; cannot wait.

Have been away from the gym for two weeks because I have been sick (and both children); went yesterday and my calves are really feeling it.

Rumors about NASA being put on hold are making me nervous about Jesse's job security. So far we are the only ones in our family not being hit by the economy downfall. Praying daily.


That was SO much easier than really telling anything. If you are really interested in the outcome of any of my status updates, comment and I will elaborate. Otherwise, have a great week and I hope I have something of substance to write about soon.

No comments: