Monday, November 7, 2011

Tackle Football!

My hubbie & his bitches!
(he has referred to us as such for almost 20 years now)

A couple of weeks ago the moms from Youth Football USA played against the moms from the city league team. Full contact, tackle football! It was so much fun; I played outside linebacker and right tackle. The "line" I was on only played 4 downs of defense and the rest of the game as offense. As a linebacker I missed one tackle because I was too high and was in on my next tackle. THEY ANNOUNCED MY NAME ON THE LOUD SPEAKER! It was so cool. I am now not only addicted to watching football but I love to play as well.


It was for a good cause: October is breast cancer awareness, hence the pink. We donated all of the proceeds to the new cancer wing at Valley View Medical Center. I can't wait until next year!

PS we lost; but we'll woop 'em next time!!

No comments: